Spenic Sewing Services
Core areas that we cover for clients are:
- Bag production
- Design concept clothing
- Artwork preservation sleeves made from either our Tyvek® Fabric 1442R fabric or Tyvek Paper style 1057D
- Archival sleeves made from our perseveration Tyvek® 1442R or 1622E fabric (utilising PH Neutral threads)
Our process for the creation of your end product is as follows:
- Discussions around the end product design and applications
- Confirmation of size specifications, specialist threads and finishing
- Confirmation of the appropriate seaming method
- Quotation issued for approval with confirmed production time estimates
- Pattern makeup or pattern confirmation received by you
- Sample product creation for sign off approval*
- Courier delivery of your finished items.
*Sample creation is a chargeable event and a formal quotation will be provided prior to the commencement of any work. The cost of the sample creation will be deducted from the final production cost should the project proceed.
Should you wish to discuss your next project please contact us on 01454 430 209, email email@example.com or contact us here.
We understand that your work is important to you and we treat every job with the highest level of care and attention. All information and designs supplied to us is treated in the utmost confidence and is never shared with third parties.
Either contact us directly by phone or email to discuss your requirements.
Sewing Fabric Tyvek®: If you are interested in understanding how to set up your sewing machines to utilize Tyvek fabric, please view the following post: Sewing Fabric Tyvek® Instructions
Spenic offer a bespoke sewing service for the creation for bags, sleeves and other creative items made from our range of innovative materials. Our services can also be used on media and fabrics provided to us by you.
We can assist you in the pattern creation process, or work from your own designs to achieve a high-quality product for you.
The final cost of the project will depend heavily on the complexity of the final item make-up, the volume of stitching and specialist thread requirements.
Spenic supply specialist print media in roll and sheet format.
We sell products that are exclusive to Spenic, such as our Endura adhesive tapes, coloured Tyvek®, AquaPaper printable wallpaper and flame-retardant paper and Tyvek®.
Get in Touch
Unit-1, The Laurels, Stone,
Berkeley, Gloucester, GL13 9LD
If you need remote assistance please click the SUPPORT link below.
Our opening hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed*
* Please note that if you have an urgent query when we are closed, please call 00 44 7703 194 697 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you within a few minutes.